Senior Partner, Director of Seattle Office
Mr. Men is a Senior Partner at Hiways Law Firm's Seattle office (officially incorporated in the State of Washington as "Hiways International, PLLC"). He is also the Managing Partner of the Seattle office. Mr. Men focuses on offering solutions to crucial matters related to the development and growth of enterprises and high-net-worth individuals by leveraging his extensive experience in commercial real estate transactions, financing, and employment-based immigration. His knowledge about the legal, corporate, and cultural ramifications involved in cross-border transactions is of especially significant practical value to his clients in the U.S. and Asia.
To protect client privacy, names and identities are not shared with the public.
- A Seattle-based real estate developer's private placement of $35 million in debt financing
- The U.S. affiliate of a Chinese company's acquisition of a $35 million site in Seattle and joint venture with a local developer
- The U.S. affiliate of a Chinese real estate developer's joint venture with a nationally recognized real estate developer in the U.S.
- Several high-net-worth individuals' acquisitions of real estate valued over $50 million in the Seattle metropolitan area
- Joint venture and private placement transactions for a New York-based family office with close to $100 million AUM
- Multiple large EB-5 offerings for real estate developments around the Seattle metropolitan area
- Employment-based immigration for multiple companies with Chinese investments
- The U.S. expansion of a renowned Asian dessert franchise
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- Secretary of the Asian Pacific Law Students Association
- Pro Bono Award
- Xi'an International Studies University, B.A. in English
- 12th National English Debate Competition, 2nd Place
- New York